1. The protection of your privacy and personal data is very important to us as the operator of this website. Therefore, we treat personal data in principle confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Our main principle is data economy. That means: we do not want personal data that is not absolutely necessary. Therefore this site can be used completely anonymously. Entering personal data may be necessary for the greatest possible user experience and the provision of convenience functions. They are requested in the context in which they are needed.
2. Delimitation of responsibility Responsible in terms of data protection laws is:
Osloer Straße.8, 13359
This applies to the data collected by Cav creation itself.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data by Cav creation, You can use our web offer, which includes appears as a website or app, visit and use it without providing any personal information.
3.1 Registration by email In order to register by email, we need your first and last name and the email address to which you will receive the confirmation link. You can then log in to our website at any time using the login details provided in email.
4. Other data that you can provide voluntarily. By registering you will receive your personal login details. It is to be understood as a virtual user account. Here you can voluntarily enter and save further data, such as your address. The purpose of this is that, for example, correct invoicing and delivery is only possible in this way and is accordingly relevant to tax and commercial law. You provide this data voluntarily and is not necessary if you do not make any purchases. The data are bound to the respective purpose of use by you. The business transaction including the payment processing and typically with automatic receipt creation takes place via stripe (financial services company) in the way of fine trading.
6. Your rights to your data Of course you have the right to receive information about your data stored by us free of charge. Simply send us an email or message. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority. In addition, you can independently correct incorrect data in your my account area in the site. The personal data will be deleted if you expressly request this or if storage is no longer necessary for the purpose for which the storage was carried out. A complete deletion may only take place after the expiry of deadlines, which are relevant based on tax and commercial law. You can request us to delete your login id to us. Your registration data and your personal data are protected with your personal access data and are therefore only accessible to you. To ensure protection, we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone and change it regularly.
7. Are personal data passed on?
We assure you that we will neither sell your personal data nor otherwise pass it on to third parties for advertising purposes. The data will only be passed on if this is necessary to fulfill a contractual purpose. E.g. the address is required for the delivery of goods. The bank details are required for payment by direct debit. You can of course request us to delete this data from your iD area after you have used it.
8. Data collection that is not carried out by cav creation, The technical operator of this site (Hostinger) can collect data independently and without the knowledge of cav creation, for the collection, processing and use of which he is responsible. Cav creation has no influence on the scope of data collection by hostinger.
9. Data that is collected based on usage (tracking) In principle, you can use our products without providing any personal information. Under certain circumstances, certain data are automatically recorded to improve the products and the user experience and saved in log files. However, this is not done directly by Cav creation but by the technical operator hostinger. Hostinger uses Google Analytics in almost all of its platforms and products to anonymously determine this statistical data. Further information can be found in the separate data protection regulations of Hostinger. However, you can prevent tracking by using extensions for your browser, for example, that do not allow this use. In so far as data is passed on to external service providers by Cav creation, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that data protection regulations are observed.
10. How do we ensure that your data is protected?
Cav creation takes technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data – collected by Cav creation – against unintentional and unlawful deletion, modification or against loss and unauthorized transfer or unauthorized access. Our website uses the industry standard HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) for encryption. In this way, we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information and all account and credit card details for transactions via the Internet. You too can help us protect your personal information by taking appropriate precautions. Change your password more often, make sure you are using a good virus protection solution and always use a secure web browser. Sometimes our website contains links to other websites. These links serve as pointers for you so that you can inform yourself about the topic. Please note that clicking on the links will take you to a new website that may contain other data protection regulations. We therefore recommend that you read the safety regulations on the relevant page before using them. Cav creation is not responsible for the content of the websites. If you don’t want to take that risk, just don’t click the link.
11. Cookies As usual on many other websites, the technical operator Hostinger uses “Cookies”. These “cookies” are identifiers that make it possible to recognize your computer when you next visit. Cookies enable you, for example, that you do not have to log in to password-protected portals every time and that your password is saved. If you do not want this service, please set your internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your computer hard drive, blocks them or warns you before a cookie is saved. Alternatively, you can use your browser in an incognito mode so that no cookies are created.
12. Questions or suggestions?
You can contact us at any time at Info@cavcreation.de if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about data processing. CAV CREATION takes the topic very seriously and will be happy to answer your questions. CAV CREATION can change the data protection regulations at any time – even without notice – due to legal requirements or internal process adjustments. Therefore, in your own interest, we would like to ask you to take a look from time to time and to find out about any changes.